Metro in Qatar🇶🇦

Metro in Qatar is a very big advantage for people  to travel places in cheap rates due to pandemic metro was closed for almost 6 months a big loss for people who are outgoing type( • ‿ • )






After 6 months metro was re opened at phase 4 on September 1 at qatar, metro makes my hangouts its the type of public transport that i like the most it is comfortable,quick and fabulous the services are just handled beautifully as they were handled before the pandemic covid-19 the only thing we have to takecare while travelling in metro is social distancing i would like to suggest u guys to try it out its amazing🤟

As my every blog where ever i go i take pics and my cruising life, i will posting it below👇



Crusing in metro🤟

Guys Thanks for checking out my blog and pls also checkout  my other blogs  
i will be bring more of them#ShaqAhmblogs❤️Follow me up insta https://www.instagram.com/shq.56_/


Comments

Popular Posts