Visiting Mall of Qatar

After an headache of pandemic i decided y dont me and my friends chillout in mall so that we feel peace so we decided to g o to mall of qatar one of the hugest mall in qatar to know more about it check out my other blog amazing malls in qatar.



I felt so peace after a chillout with friends in the mall chilling in restaurents cafes and all.The main highlight of this hangout was the dinner that we had it was special and dinned with happiness we enjoyed with with taste we had our dinner in a restaurent called UNO CHICAGO GRILL just fabulous and amazing it was a very chilled and fun hangout.

Asusual down i will be posting my photo that i shoot and the delicious dinner and my cruising life(•‿•).











Guys Thanks for checking out my blog and pls also checkout  my other blogs  
i will be bring more of them#ShaqAhmblogs❤️

Comments

Popular Posts